Get Creative with Peer to Peer Fundraising
Peer to Peer Fundraising is here to stay. With CharityWeb's online fundraising platform even small organizations can easily host branded peer-to-peer fundraising pages. Here are some creative ways we've seen clients use our online fundraising platform for peer-to-peer fundraising:
1. Board Members - Nearly every organization relies on board members to raise funds. We make it easy for board members to create their own fundraising page with an image, appeal message and fundraising goal.
2. Colleges - Alumni groups can create a page and fundraise as a group around an event like homecoming and make it fun with competition.
3. Personal Challenges - Individuals can quickly create a personal fundraising page with our peer-to-peer tool to solicit donations for a bike tour, mountain climb, or any challenge.
4. Birthdays - Instead of gifts, you can create a fundraising page asking for friends and family to support your favorite cause.
5. What else can you dream up? Peer-to-Peer fundraising can be used for almost anything you can think of!
CharityWeb's online fundraising platform is just $20 a month and includes access to branded Peer-to-Peer Fundraising pages. With a 2% CharityWeb fee and credit card rates of just 2.2% plus 30 cents -- it is the most economical crowd funding solution around. Give it a try and keep more of what you raise.